When: Friday, January 25, 9am-2:30pm
Where: Baruch College’s William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus Conference Center
55 Lexington Avenue, 14th Fl.
Entrance located on NE corner of 24th Street
Learn how to gain a competitive advantage and grow your business from industry experts. Join NYCEDC President Seth Pinsky, the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT), NYC food manufacturers, and food brokers, buyers and distributors at the upcoming NYC Food Manufacturers Business Expo and Networking Event.
– Discover hot new products that are being produced right here in NYC
– Meet brokers, buyers, distributers, suppliers and industry experts
– Learn the ins and outs of real estate and business financing incentive programs
– Benefit from business development and marketing assistance
– Learn how to source locally
For more Information and to register, visit the NYCEDC website at: